DIY Monster Jaws Tutorial and Template from It’s Always Autumn and How to Make a GIF by Me. PHOTOS FOR GIF from It’s Always Autumn. I think more blogs should be using GIFs becaue they are easy to make and engage the reader - I use them frequently on my blogs. I saw this DIY that I wanted to post on my kids’ blog and then I saw the perfect group of photos to make a great GIF.
- Find photos that make a good GIF. These are from the tutorial for making Monster Jaws at It’s Always Autumn.
- Find a GIF generator site. I really like makeagif.com because there are lots of options and NO WATERMARKS.
- Click on “ADD PICTURES” and add as many as you want.
- Arrange the photos in the order you want. Sometimes if I want a GIF to last longer on 1 image, I duplicate that image i.e. I put in 2 or 3 of the same photo in the lineup.
- Select your GIF options.
- The options in the photo below are the ones I normally choose. You can play around with the speed becasue if you don’t like the result just start over.
- See if you like the GIF and download to your computer.
- Make sure it’s 1MB or less for Tumblr.
- If it’s over 1MB then go use my other favorite program to scale/crop: lunapic.com
Awesome Eye Catching 340kb GIF (size of GIF in photo post above)