DIY Floss Wrapped Clothespin Doll Tutorial from This Heart of Mine here. When I was a child I made these clothespin dolls using felt scraps which may be easier to use with kids. Also, I put a gold thread on the top and hung them as ornaments.
sugar-begonias asked you:I’ve been trying to find an easy tutorial on DIY hair wrapping, like what people would get done at a beach or some amusement parks on summer vacation. It kind of resembles the DIY wrapped ear phones you just posted, but with a charm or feather on the end.Roundup of Embroidery Floss Hair Wraps:
- Embroidery Floss Hair Wraps by Girly Do Hairstyles here.
- Embroidery Floss Hair Wraps by Crochet Clouds (who did the wrapped ear phones) here.
- Embroidery Floss Hair Wraps from Waiste here.
- There are lots of tutorials on YouTube using feathers and charms. I liked this one because of how she secured the hair in the beginning. It’s How to Rainbow Criss Cross Hair Wrap by GemArtwork here.
- Hair Wrap Tutorial with how to add charms from Wikihow here.
- Multi Color Hair Wrap from Kara’s Creative Place here.
- Free People Sea Shell Hair Wrap on YouTube here.
- Feather Ombre Thread Hair Wrap from Craftzine here.
- Embroidery Floss Hair Wrap from Instructables here.
DIY Family or Friends’ Embroidered Hand Prints. Craft Level: EASY. Tutorial from Inspired by Family Magazine here.
This blog is for my crafting alter ego. I did lots of crafts with my very artistic mother growing up and continue doing them with kids now. I love really good kids' crafts that hold their attention and mine.