DIY Easy Three Ingredient Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe from Oh So Pretty here. One of the comments was that you could also use lemon juice. All you do is dump the ingredients into a bowl and stir - perfect for kids to make as gifts. *Lots of free printable pretty tags online for gifts like this.
sugar-begonias asked you:I’ve been trying to find an easy tutorial on DIY hair wrapping, like what people would get done at a beach or some amusement parks on summer vacation. It kind of resembles the DIY wrapped ear phones you just posted, but with a charm or feather on the end.Roundup of Embroidery Floss Hair Wraps:
- Embroidery Floss Hair Wraps by Girly Do Hairstyles here.
- Embroidery Floss Hair Wraps by Crochet Clouds (who did the wrapped ear phones) here.
- Embroidery Floss Hair Wraps from Waiste here.
- There are lots of tutorials on YouTube using feathers and charms. I liked this one because of how she secured the hair in the beginning. It’s How to Rainbow Criss Cross Hair Wrap by GemArtwork here.
- Hair Wrap Tutorial with how to add charms from Wikihow here.
- Multi Color Hair Wrap from Kara’s Creative Place here.
- Free People Sea Shell Hair Wrap on YouTube here.
- Feather Ombre Thread Hair Wrap from Craftzine here.
- Embroidery Floss Hair Wrap from Instructables here.
DIY Easy Pulled Puffy Braid Video Tutorial by Measured by the Heart at U Create here. This technique reminds me of the heart braid tutorial I posted here.
This blog is for my crafting alter ego. I did lots of crafts with my very artistic mother growing up and continue doing them with kids now. I love really good kids' crafts that hold their attention and mine.