Roundup of DIY Galaxy and Glow In The Dark Jars Tutorials. What I found for searching for good tutorials: lots of identical photos with no source and half baked tutorials that pretend to recreate the source photo with no photo to back it up, and Pinterest links to general boards (UGH). *Tip: glow sticks don’t last more than a night.
- Glitter and Glow Stick Galaxy Jar Tutorial from Foam here.
- Glow Stick Jar Tutorial from One Late Night here.
- Glow Paint Undiscovered Galaxies’ Jar Tutorial by From Panka with Love here. *Look in the comments section where people in the US buy glow in the dark paint, or go here or here.
- Do you want to make your own glow paint out of glue and yellow highlighters? DIY Glow Paint here and how to make glow water here from Train Up a Child.
- Glow Paint Dark Firefly Jar from Come Together Kids here.
- Glow Paint Small Jars from A Smith of All Trades here.
This blog is for my crafting alter ego. I did lots of crafts with my very artistic mother growing up and continue doing them with kids now. I love really good kids' crafts that hold their attention and mine.